The third annual Self-Publishers Online Conference (SPOC) gives entrepreneurial writers, authors, and publishers the opportunity to learn from experts in book publishing from the convenience of their own home or office.
At SPOC, everyone is encouraged to "Live Long and Publish!" This three-day virtual event features expert speakers on May 10, 11, and 12, 2011.
Authors and self-publishers can attend SPOC when they have time in their schedule. Attendees can wander the virtual exhibit hall, take part in online conversations, attend informative teleseminars, participate in Q&A roundtable discussions, and discover helpful information about writing and publishing quality books.
Sixteen publishing experts are participating in the event with advice for both aspiring and veteran self-publishers:
- Chuck Anderson, Director of the Internet Marketing Center will talk about "Going Beyond the Book: 7 Profitable Types Of Information Products You Can Create in 7 Days or Less"
- Susan Daffron and James Byrd, owners of Logical Expressions, Inc. and author of Publishize: How to Quickly and Affordably Self-Publish a Book that Promotes Your Expertise will discuss "How to Strategically Leverage Your Content for Maximum Profits"
- Mark Coker, founder of Smashwords will explain "How to Produce, Publish, and Distribute an Ebook"
- Sue Collier, co-author of the Complete Guide to Self-Publishing will share "Social Media Marketing for Authors and Self-Publishers—New Rules for Added Revenue"
- Rachel Z. Cornell, aka the ProNagger, will present a session called "Concept to Completion, the Secrets of Delivering a Creative Project on a Schedule"
- Joel Friedlander, author and book designer will present "Typeface Selection for Self-Publishers"
- Rick Frishman, leading book publicist, will discuss "Bestselling Book Publicity"
- Carla King, author and self-publishing columnist will present "Your Book Everywhere: Distribution Options in 2011"
- Tricia Lawrence, social media strategist and author will participate in a panel discussion on "Book Publishing Today"
- Roger C. Parker, the best-selling author, blogger, book coach and educator, will reveal how to "Choose the Right Title for Your Self-Published Book—8 Steps to Success"
- Joanna Penn, author, blogger and business consultant, will participate in a panel discussion on "Book Publishing Today"
- Dan Poynter, self-publishing guru and the author of the bestselling Self-Publishing Manual will discuss "Book Publishing in 2011 and Beyond"
- Fern Reiss, author of the Publishing Game series of books and director of the International Association of Writers will explain "Expertizing: Position Yourself as a Name Brand to Get More Media Attention for Your Book and Business"
- Carol Sankar, entrepreneurship coach and author will explain "The Business of Branding Your Book"
- Elinor Stutz, sales training expert and author of Nice Girls DO Get the Sale: Relationship Building That Gets Results will present "Defy Odds to Achieve Great Success"
- Joshua Tallent, ebook developer and Kindle expert, will offer "An Introduction to Ebook Formats, Devices, Retailers, and Design"
http://www.SelfPublishersOnlineConference.com and select a Standard or Premium pass. Both options provide access to the conference and seminar downloads. The Premium pass also includes a wide range of bonus materials.
About the Self-Publishers Online Conference
The Self-Publishers Online Conference (SPOC) is presented by Logical Expressions, Inc. (http://www.LogicalExpressions.com). SPOC gives sponsors an opportunity to showcase products and services to attendees who are seeking information about how to become a self-published author. The event consists of teleseminars with self-publishing experts and a virtual exhibit hall and conference rooms, which feature sponsor, exhibitor, and speaker information. More information is available at http://www.SelfPublishersOnlineConference.com
About Logical Expressions, Inc.
Logical Expressions is a software and publishing company based in Sandpoint, Idaho that is owned by Susan Daffron and James Byrd. The company offers books, Web sites, software, and services in multiple markets. In addition to publishing its own series of books, Logical Expressions offers book production, consulting, and training services to help guide people through the steps to become successful independent self-publishers.
Susan Daffron, The Book Consultant
President, Logical Expressions, Inc.
Technorati Tags: self-publishers online conference,book publishing,logical expressions,spoc,self-publishing,virtual conference,ebooks,book distribution,infoproducts